Breakfast for hiking trip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakfast for hiking trip?

Hey everyone, im going on a 2 day hiking trip in northern new hampshire with two of my friends. this is our first camping trip but we have been to this spot a few times last year. we plan on getting there, hiking around two miles up a river, and then set up camp. i was wondering what were good recipes or even things i could bring on my hiking trip that wont get destroyed while jumping from rock to rock. for cooking utensils right now the only thing i have is a small alcoholic stove. for dinner and lunch i plan on just boiling some water and throwing it in the wise company dried meals but i really wanted something nice for breakfast. some coffee and some eggs with bacon or pancakes would be great. thanks

Re: Breakfast for hiking trip?

We currently car camp - the breakfasts we include a three of any of these things:
    Spam, Eggs, pancakes, hash, rice (maybe even left over from last night), apple sauce, muffins (use muffin mix and cook like pancakes), dried fruit, granola, oatmeal, or...OMG...there are some very yummy MRE's with eggs and bacon.
    Always - always...coffee, hot chocolate, and tang.

Comment

Working...
    X