Camp Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp Lighting

I am trying to find out some plans to build some PVC light poles. I have wandered around a couple camp grounds and have seen several sights that have the lantern type light poles at there sights that look kinda like PVC mail box post, best description I can think of. They have a light on top of the post and a name sign hanging from an arm right below the light. Does anyone understand what I am trying to describe? If so would anyone have some different plans that I could use to build one for my sight? I am new to the world of RVing. We just bought a Passport travel trailer and are anxious to get it to a camp ground. We have tent camped for several years but we finally broke down and bought a trailer. Now we are trying to find out some little ideas to personnalize ours for the sights. We have the name sign, just need the pole to hang it on now. Any help on this would be very much appreciated.

Daniel

If you are RV camping, get some of those solar powered sidewalk light and spread them around your camp site.

As for a pole, if you know a welder, maybe talk to them and see if they can make you some out of 1/2 round bar.

Comment

Working...
    X