spatulas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spatulas

im going to buy a new spatula for my camp gear. the soon to be thrown away one is thick plastic and has nice decorative holes in it that are a hassel to clean. get 1 w/o holes, you dont need extra scrubbing to do. imho
    Last edited by donnyonee; 06-26-2009, 08:21 PM.

Originally posted by donnyonee View Post
    im going to buy a new spatula for my camp gear. the soon to be thrown away one has nice decorative holes in it that are a hassel to clean. get 1 w/o holes, you dont need extra scrubbing to do. imho
    Howdy donnyonee,
    You should change your username to superspatulaman, cause this here tidbit ye threw-up is right on time, by cracky! It's called Camp Thinkin'! Next time ye goes campin' takes ya no time fer cleanin', more time fer campin'!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Yep, I have several, mostly plastic with holes. Recently got a steel spatula with no darned oles - I do prefer it! :cool:
      Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

id be carefull with my non stick griddle. ive got one of the wall mart brand griddles + i use the plastic, in my cast iron griddle and bbq its the steel spat. i camp with my smart car, i have to be selective, we use as menu and only take what we need. ex no glasses , but 2 nice insulated covered 2cup mugs. its just my wife and i. havent taken the iron griddle yet, but do take a non stick fry pan, i cut off handle and i use 1 of the "backpack pan handles", (and i have 2 so thats covered) and also no handle for my sm pot (wash water or mac n cheese size) everything stacks together. pot in pan, bowls in pot, then coleman lamp shade upsidedown. and this sits on top of folded toaster, on top of plastic plates. i just bought a 12 shower/pump that i'll take, in my soon to buy 6 gallon collaspable bucket. but thats only if i camp where theres no showers. anyways...
        Last edited by donnyonee; 06-26-2009, 08:20 PM.

Comment

The coating on my big frypan is pretty rugged.
          Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

im going to start to take my sm bbq instead of the heater?, some of the cg grates are huge and ive dropped food thru. the steel spat or fork for the bbq.

Comment

Working...
            X