Cable and Internet Service Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cable and Internet Service Options

I am new to forum so please help if i need to redirect. I am asst director of park & recreation department in SE. We own / operate campground with 210 campsites and are looking to provide cable and internet services to our sites. I would like input as to what type of services campers like best, hardwired vs wireless, cable vs satellite, pay for service vs all inclusive fees, etc... i look forward to hearing some comments

PS any examples of campgrounds offfering services you like that we could contact for infor would be great

Howdy Parkrec,
    Welcome to the best camping boards anywhere around! Hope your stay with us will be a long and happy journey throughout your entire time camping or even just chatting about camping! Thanks for takin' the time to join!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Parkrec,
      I would go with wireless - it seems to be the current wave. Especially with these little slim 'Netbook' computers - any camper can carry one.
      BUT, I would have the service 'pay to play'. If I am NOT using it, I don't want to be paying for it.
      Welcome to the campfire!
      Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

thanks for the input! we are wanting to make these improvements based on what the campers need and want.

Comment

Working...
        X