My Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Blog

I have a blog at http://picturecamping.com where I scour the web for interesting camping stories and info. so you don't have to. It's kind of like the Reader's Digest of the camping scene, and I think it may be of interest to some of you. Please drop by and poke around a bit-- you never know what you'll find from post to post!

The link to my blog is on the right under "Pages." I'm sure some of you have stories you could share, too (hint, hint...)

How about adding a link to us too? Feel free to use the logo in the top left.
    JohnJohn
    ---------
    Forum Admin

Comment

camping site

Looks good Jean, one thing which caught my attention is the translation engine. Why don't you position this on the top header somewhere? About the link - John, I will be happy to add a link to my site too, of course for a link back :-).

Enjoy,
      Izo

Comment

Originally posted by izoo View Post
        Looks good Jean, one thing which caught my attention is the translation engine. Why don't you position this on the top header somewhere? About the link - John, I will be happy to add a link to my site too, of course for a link back :-).

Enjoy,
        Izo
        Sounds good to me, as long as it's not 18+ :eek:
        JohnJohn
        ---------
        Forum Admin

Comment

How to snag banner?

John John, I'd love to put your banner on my links page (and a backlink would be smashing!), but I'm not too tech-savvy and don't know how to get the html code for it. Can you give me intructions?

Comment

Izo, thta's a great idea. Thank you!

Comment

Hey Jean, do you think I could link my photo website to your camping site. Whereever, I've been I have photos of the campgrounds, and sights?
              Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
              Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Sure! That would be fine.

Comment

Working...
                X