Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I guess this is where I start ? would like to say Hello to everyone and hope to learn a few more trick's about camping .There is allways someting more to know ......Capt Hook

Howdy Capt Hook,
    Good intro too! Welcome to the campground, hope your stay with us is a long and happy one. There's plenty to do here from backpacking to camping with large trailers and RVs and I should also say with houseboats, perhaps you might have one, since your namesake started sleeping on the open sea, chasing the pan fella named Peter! It'll be fun hearing from your vision of the campfire and I'm sure you have plenty good adventures too to share here, as well!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Why thank you ,No I don't own a sailing ship but I have been chasing that fella "Pan" the one with the $$$ signs all over him.I have been camping my whole life one place or another .Tent ,pop up dragalong, my daughter has a 32'cherokee trailer,very nice. me I love to tent.it's what I call camping.everything else is "Home away from Home.if it's what you like by all means do it we need more people Outside"................Hook

Comment

Working...
      X