new berkey on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new berkey on the way

howdy all, i just ordered a royal berkey water purifier from shaneshop.net and looks like a good setup for making bad water clean to drink. I wanted to know what other who have used them think of them.

thanks

Howdy Basscatcher,
    You will like your "royal!" I own the "crown" and it's nice to have and use. You won't or I should say you shouldn't be disappointed. If you every have a problem the folks at Berkey stand behind this product. As with anything including passwords and receipts, keep everything. That's a no brainer! Hey, thanks for joining up with camping forums dot com. Lots of great campers here. Hope to hear about your experiences camping!
    BTW, my father owns the "Big" and he is the person who started me in the outdoors when I was a little fox. :D
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

thanks for the reply desert fox, i am excited to get it. Should be this week. I will be relieved to start cleaning the chlorine and flouride and other bad things from my tap water. Also be a relief to know i can use it to clean water in case of an emergency instead of hoping the govment drops water to me from a helicopter. I went with shaneshop.net because they are giving away free knives with each system ordered. I can always use another knife.

Comment

Working...
      X