Northface vs Columbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northface vs Columbia

Ok so I am having a debate against one of my best friends! I have a Northface preference and he has a Columbia preference. I honestly think that Northface is a lot better just because of the overall quality of the clothes that are made. Columbia is for the people that want to look like they know what they are doing and Northface is for the people that know what they are doing!

Big difference! tell me what you think!

Howdy jackashton,
    Welcome to the camping forum. We are basically campers, who wear what we wear when we wear what we wear. Clothes don't make a person be one thing or not. It's the person that makes a person what he or she what to think of themself as. I'm from sunny Las Vegas, yet I buy most of my outdoor clothes from LLbean. So does that make me into a wanna-be-woodsman. I think not. LLBean has free shipping and their clothes are made verywell. When people find out that I'm a Las Vegas native(born here) and my children were born here, how come I'm not on a Vegas forum talking about betting? That's easy, I'd rather be camping! It's been twelve months since I've been down to the "strip." Thanks for joining the best camping boards around. Hope to hear about your camping experiences dressed in the way you want to dress?
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
    X