Camping Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping Stories

Does anyone have any interesting or funny camping stories? What's the craziest thing you have seen while camping?

The Wacky Otter
    social@wackyotter.com
    www.wackyotter.com

About this same time last year we were camping at Boulder Beach Campground. It's on Lake Mead and it is the most used cg of any on the area of Lake Mead. Well...I got up early, started a small campfire and then started cooking espresso on Big Gas Grill. Well, nature called. I went to the head and on my return there was this little old lady wandering around with a electric percolator coffee pot in one hand and in the other she was holding the plug. She didn't speak english but said something which I didn't understand. I really tried not to laugh. She was still in a nightgown. Well, I shook my head and told her no juice. She kind of followed me back to our campsite. My wife had gotten up and was tending the fire and already had her espresso poured. She laughed as soon as she saw this funny lady. Haha! Well, I gave her my cup of espresso and she was very happy. Later in the day as we drove by her campsite, she had her entire family get up and wave at us as we drove by. She did like my espresso!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
    X