Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Goes Camping With You?

Howdy,
    A lot of people camp! Duh! That's an understatement! But now there are some that have packed the gear away and have resigned to "old man winter" to not camp until the spring or next summer. And that's okay. I'm just wondering who goes camping with you? I'm not asking much but there are so many ways a person can spend time overnight outdoors. There's going solo, or like me with just your spouse, or with your family, or with many families? It's okay to add your two cents, that's why I'm asking? Thanks in advance and for sharing!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Packed away? Down here in sunny Florida, our best camping season is just beginning! It has finally cooled off.
    I often do short camping trips (overnighters) alone, but do enjoy doing motorcycle roadtrips with a buddy or three. Makes things more interesting to have some like-minded guys to talk with.
    I'll be getting back into hunting this year too, and my main hunt buddy has a new TT that we hope to use as a 'base camp'.
    Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Yeah, I ditto your sentiments, BD. I too am just getting started. Went duck hunting this past weekend and buddied up with a guy I have hunted with since high school. We use to cruise Fremont Street looking for good time girls. Now Fremont Street is now a "mall", yuck! And my wild youth is gone...but hunting ducks this year was good. Timmy got 4 drakes and I got 3! Saturday night I made Sheppard's Mess from wackyotter's receipe and it was very good with the hooch we had to sip later in the evening! Thanks for chiming in...anyone else having a good camping fall and who do you go camping with?
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
      X