Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Here Than Meet The Eye!

Howdy,
    If you are a registered user of http://www.campingforums.com and think that this site is simply a community camping forum there is More Here Than Meets The Eye! A registered user(signing up is always free, of course) one can have their own photo albums with whatever a person can relate to camping. I have 21 photo ablums that anyone who is a registered user can view to see where I've been. But that isn't all either...a registered user here can join any social group that are offered and currently I have started three groups: 1. The Camping Cooper's(Coop is another nickname that started back hs); 2. The Generator Hater's Club. This group is for registered users that crave the deafening silence of mother nature when camping and hate the gentle purr of a generator no matter how quiet it's advertized to be. In a tent there is no sound barrier like in a camping trailer or RV! 3. The newest group entitled Gone Green Camping and it's a group of registered users who have gone green with energy smart choices for camping. Once you sign up as a registered user you can tool around the site looking and other people's profile, select a group to join or start your own. All the secrets here are found in the FAQ tag, and every now-and-then I'll even refresh myself with the FAQs of this site, when searching for something else to do. You can rate and comment on photos, send private messages to other registered users and form a loose community of dedicated campers right here, so why go anywhere else. Don't forget to order your camping forum stickers too from JohnJohn. That helps pay for this site. One can even add to another's reputation too, check that out. If you like camping and chatting about your experencies this is the place to be! Thanks for looking!:D
    Last edited by renodesertfox; 11-06-2009, 05:18 PM.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
Working...
X