Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to Pensacola Fl

Hi gang.

I'm going to be moving to Pensacola Fl after my heart surgery during the winter time. And I wantto know where some of the greatest fly fishing Spots are?

I'm Moving there because I want too, but more importantly health reasons. I'm very excited about moving to a southern state, And yes I've been in Fl so many times I'm used to the heat and I really can't take another winter here in Mi.

PS, Any good camping grounds I need to know about for Fl?
    My cooking site!

We'll give you a big WELCOME! I don't fly fish, but there are several Florida-oriented fishing magazines that should tell you what you need to know.
    I'm not familiar with the P-cola area - I'm a few hours east of there.
    Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Your surgery will go fine and you'll like the change of pace. But what will happen to your north Michigan Dutch Oven site. Guess you'll have to change it to just's Derek's Place! Sounds like you're ready for a change. Northern winters...brrrr! Cold just thinking about it!
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by vegasdesertfox View Post
        Your surgery will go fine and you'll like the change of pace. But what will happen to your north Michigan Dutch Oven site. Guess you'll have to change it to just's Derek's Place! Sounds like you're ready for a change. Northern winters...brrrr! Cold just thinking about it!
        Hey VDF, and Bigdog, Thanks for the replies.

The site will remain the same, I have an international service. I will have tio get an new cable provider and change some settings on the PC, otherwise then that VDF is right. I am ready for the change. And your right my surgery will go fine.

I will still do the updates on the site, and I am planing on a new web design.

It's still going to be Dutch Oven cooking. But I do like VDF'S idea for a website name change.
        My cooking site!

Comment

Hey Bird Dog, I will be about 40-75 miles away from you, Be cool if we met and went fishing.
          My cooking site!

Comment

I do mostly motorcycle camping - got a buddy ordering us some compact break-down fishing rods now.

We have some pretty good lakes here, but little in the way of fly-fishing type streams. Our rivers and creeks tend to be slower and muddier most of the time.
            My favorite fishing is cane-poling for sunfish. Love Bluegills and Shellcrackers! :cool:
            Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Working...
            X