I'd Like to Introduce Myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd Like to Introduce Myself

I have been a Guest Viewer for a while decided to join in on the Fun. I’m from the state of Connecticut

I am a Fire Fighter as well as I am a Full Time Security Officer at a nationally owned entertainment and sports network.

I hope to share my interests with others here that share the same and look forward to meeting new people from all over.

Thanks
    Squid

Howdy Squid327,
    We are happy to hear that you stepped up to the plate and decided to camp here when your not out there saving lives! We hope your camping forays are all happy and serene and that your time with us is just as memorable! I'm sure you'll run into other motorcycle campers who will be glad to share their experiences too! Welcome to the campfire!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Howdy, Squid! Are you ex-Navy? Spent six years in Uncle Sam's Canoe Club myself.
      I do motorcycle camping and roadtrips - since early 2006. It's a natural combination that works very well! There are a lot of motorcycle-only campgrounds that you can google up. The Blue Ridge area in Tennessee and North Carolina is packed with them! Beautiful country too, but be careful, those cops DO NOT have any sense of humor for riders!
      What kind of bike do you have? I am a Dual Sporter myself, since I like to get out into the woods.
      Again, welcome to the Camping Forums!
      Be sure to check out the picture gallery - lots of good stuff in there!
      Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Welcome dude
        JohnJohn
        ---------
        Forum Admin

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes

I currently have a Honda shadow 750 aero which works great for me i'm short only 5'4.

Squid is a nickname i was given when i was a probie years ago when i joined the fire dept and it just stuck with me. I never served in the military i wanted to but uncle sam didn't want me.

I have been on the blue ridge many times i have family NC my grand dad was from the town of Glenwood/Marion about 20-30 mins from Ashville i spent a lot of summers there Beautiful area.

Comment

Originally posted by squid327 View Post
            I have been a Guest Viewer for a while decided to join in on the Fun. I’m from the state of Connecticut
            I am a Fire Fighter as well as I am a Full Time Security Officer at a nationally owned entertainment and sports network.
            I hope to share my interests with others here that share the same and look forward to meeting new people from all over.
            Thanks
            Squid
            How Do; Squid-Vegas and John John; Sorry to have been gone so long. Squid has arrived since my last visit. Good Thanksgiving and Christmas wishes to all.
            No camping here in Indiana. Snow is getting ready to fly. After Christmas am hoping to load into the Roadtrek and head toward South Carolina and the Atlantic coast.
            If there are more new folks out there. Glad ta seeya. Will try to drop a line or two more often.
            Squid, your jobs sound interesting. Or life is so boring, it puts me to sleep talking about it.

Comment

Angler, A(for short),
              Same to you! There lots that goes on when we ain't campin'. But Campin' here is grand, anwser a post or start a thread, it's your call...glad that you're back, like startin' fresh...you give the info you want to give! Sure if a person takes the time and looks at my albums: The Copper Mine Albums, then they can infer plenty, that I'm not a bs artist and am telling them the truth. As Albert King, my number one blues singers says in one one of his songs:"Everybody wants the truth...but everybody wants to tell a lie!" I'm as truthful as a man can be! Thanks for comin' back and adding 2 cents...camping is a way of life! happy Turkey Day to you and your's!
              Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
              Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Thanks for the welcome I love my jobs as a firefighter i get to be a kid every day what better job can you have helping others and everything else involved with it. The security job is cool at times i get paid to yell at people all day and get to see all kinds of sports people if you like ESPN and sports center i'm one of the people that keep it safe lol

Comment

Working...
                X