Online shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online shopping

I found a website that sells used and redused priced camping gear. It's called " Gear Trade.com, I found a Kelty Redcloud backpack for less than half the retail price that most suppliers are asking. I 'm planning on buying some more stuff from this site. Looks like a good way to get affordable camping gear.

Originally posted by camo View Post
    I found a website that sells used and redused priced camping gear. It's called " Gear Trade.com, I found a Kelty Redcloud backpack for less than half the retail price that most suppliers are asking. I 'm planning on buying some more stuff from this site. Looks like a good way to get affordable camping gear.
    Howdy Camo,
    If you go to any reply page and see the second line with the B for bold etc. Find the world symbol with a link underneath it. Click on that and fill in your info of the website there, then anyone could just click on it to go and check it out for themselves, instead of having to open a new window and type in the words geartrade.com. If you you use the world symbol with the link it'll look like this:
    http://worldgear.com, there you go. I have mentioned this before in the thread From Your Mod...but I guess most people don't want to know how they can better themselves here at http://www.campingforums.com. Oh, well...

Does world gear offer free shipping too? Shipping costs can add up quickly! Let us know how your purchases went. Good or bad. That way other campers might have another great choice. Thanks

Don't let your female friends find out that you like to go shopping....they may drag you to the mall! Even on-line shopping, my bride always wants to show me what she bought for herself and I don't complain:rolleyes:...But when I decide to buy something on-line then I get drilled:mad:...did you find the cheapest price?....how long have you researched this?....are you sure this will help us?...like I am going to buy something that isn't good for us!:rolleyes: Thanks fo sharing camo, good luck!
    Last edited by renodesertfox; 12-05-2009, 06:15 PM.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Online shopping is heaven for us guys! We can 'shop' in the comfort of home, in our skivvies if we want. :D
      Then sit back and await the "BBT".... the Big Brown Truck!

I haven't set foot in a Mall in a coon's age.......

I'll check out this website - I need to start upgrading some of my el-cheapo gear.
      Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

I'll give it a try. Geartrade.com also you can checkout Backcountry.com for more camping gear. Nope, it aint workin, this cheapo truckstop computer kiosk wont let me click on the world symbol. I'll have to wait till I get home and use my computer.

Comment

Thanks for trying...when you arrive to your machine you should have no prob. Let me know if you do, pard?
          Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
          Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
          X