Florida RV Super Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida RV Super Show

I hope this is the place to ask this, but is any members on Camping Forums going to the Florida RV Super Show this weekend, January 15th in Tampa. The wife and I are leaving out today with the TT and have a spot reserved for 4 nights close to the show. We always like to go to RV shows to just see whats out there and get ideas.

Archie

Howdy archbarb,
    Thanks for the tip! What part of Nevada is Florida in?:D
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

2010 Florida RV Super Show

Spent two full days at the show and still we did not see everything. It was $8.00 per person, but the tickets were for two days. There was approx. 1200-1300 RV's on display. They were any where from $3,000.00 for the very simple, to $2,000,000.00 for the Prevost buses. As we were leaving the show on the last day, I saw "SOLD" signs on two of the Prevost. Unreal.

Anyway I learned what a Super C camper is. For anyone that doesn't, the next time you see a huge Peterbilt or Freightliner cab with a cabin about twice the size of the class c motorhome, that's the super c. About $500,000.00 plus.

We discovered that if you are serious about pop-ups, travel trailers, toy haulers, Class A, Class C, or anything in between, you can save $$$$$ by buying at these shows.

Sorry for the long story,

Archie

Comment

Working...
      X