My trip to Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My trip to Washington

Hey there everyone!! I live in Ohio and My family just went to visit some friends up in Washington state. They live about 20 minutes outside of Seattle, in a town named Bellevue. While we were there my friend and his wife, took Myself and my wife to a neat little hiking spot called Mt. Si. It was 4 miles long and ascends about 4,000 ft. So it wasn't the easiet hike, but it was really fun. They had a large spot for bouldering or rock climbing at the highest point of the mountain. I managed to even get a little bouldering in. I ended up leaving my photo vest at the summit, but it was getting a little tattered anyway! If you live in the area, or are visiting I would definitely reccommend it!

Welcome

RandBixton, howdy and welcome to CF. Hope your photo vest wasn't loaded with photo gear? Glad you had a great time hikin! Do any campin?
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

I'd love to visit Washington State someday. I have business associates in Bellvue - one of these days I'll have to go visit them and check out the hike you did!
      TrailerMan
      ---------------------
      Living In A Glendale Camper

Comment

Working...
      X