A couple questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple questions

Okay me and 5 of my buddies are planning a trip camping at Balsam Lake (Ontario,Canada). I have a few questions.

First off we're all 18, so we are 'underage'(some of us have fake IDs). We are bringing beer/liquor and obviously are going to get drunk. We aren't going to make a lot of noise, perhaps some drunken laughter and music playing(not loud). Also we won't be jackasses and disturb the other campers around us. My question is what are the chances of the security guys stopping by our campsite? How strict are these guys? Will they ask for ID?

Second of all, my dad is reserving the campsite under his name(we dont have credit cards), does he have to be present when we check in or can he just say that me and my friends are the ones who will be checking in?

All answers are appreciated.

First, the authorities take a dim view nowadays of underage drinking. The 'camp host' or ranger (depending on how the campground is run) should enforce 'quiet time' and won't like illegal activities in HIS park.
    Also, if your dad's name is on the rental, HE may well catch legal heat for your underage drinking.
    Not to be a party-pooper, but you need to know the probabilities and dangers.......
    Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Green thumb..........see your private messages.

Comment

Working...
      X