Happy Birthday RenoDesertFox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday RenoDesertFox

Happy Birthday buddy. Thanks for all your Moderation help!
    JohnJohn
    ---------
    Forum Admin

Whoa, Dude! Congrats on this one. I guess you are now old enough to vote? Am I right on that one?:D

Enjoy your special day!
    Chuck
    So. Oregon
    TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
    TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
    SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

Happy Birthday RDF. Another year's survival of air mattresses and airborne canvas microbes! :D
      “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
      ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Happy Birthday

Comment

Thank everyone!
          Gotta admit, it was an excellent birthday...Desert Rose surprised me with a night in Frisco and a concert then back here and still went campin! Too short a weekend! But thanks back at everyone here!
          Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
          Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by renodesertfox View Post
            Thank everyone!
            Gotta admit, it was an excellent birthday...Desert Rose surprised me with a night in Frisco and a concert then back here and still went campin! Too short a weekend! But thanks back at everyone here!
            Go DS! Way to treat your guy!
            Chuck
            So. Oregon
            TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
            TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
            SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

Happy Belated By Cracky!

Comment

DANGGIT! Don't know how I missed this! Happy Birthday, Brent!
                Hope you have many more to come, with lots of great camping!
                Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Brent

Comment

Working...
                  X