Another Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Commercial

This message is brought to you by your mod...who is looking for people that are devoted to camping, who are still unregistered viewers thinking about becoming another campateer.

There are plenty of things to do here besides just chat about camping. I check my member page every time I jump on board to sign in. From your member page you can see and edit your own bio; who has sent you a private message(pm), you can chat with someone about other things than camping. You can accept someone's on-line friendship(I have plenty of requests out) and not too many people have looked at my pages recently. You can look at other member's pages and check out their bios, etc. It's an added very nice feature. Chatting about camping is great, but if you take photos when you go camping you can start photo albums; I have 30+ albums so far. Each album holds 60 photos. You can edit your signature; add an avatar(or not). There really is a lot a person can do here to get involved in this great site! And it's all fun and 100% free! Gee, I sure wish more members would accept my offer to be their on-line friend, I do like friends! So come on everyone get busy!

If you haven't joined yet, what are you waiting for? Get involved and when you feel the need to contribute, chime on in any time and when you want to purchase something from an online camping business, check out what links(Amazon for example) are here scrolling along like commercials them selves and click on one of those links, JohnJohn our host gets a little percentage back to help pay for this site anytime a campateer goes to a link that scrolls here!

Just remember, clean language is like a clean campsite. Everyone would rather visit with someone that has both! Thanks for looking! We are getting close to 800 campers, would be nice to hit 1000 campateers before 2011! All the best!
    Last edited by renodesertfox; 08-24-2010, 04:26 PM.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Renodesertfox, you are right neighborly. I enjoy coming on this site and reading your posts.
    "Why is it inflationary if the people keep their own money and spend it the way they want to and it's not inflationary if the government takes it and spends it the way it wants to?"
    ~ Ronald Reagan, June 11, 1981

Comment

And I enjoy yours! Everyone too! Except to say the thread concerning "the new guy"....he signed on April 3rd that's almost five months ago, yet everyone is still welcoming "the new guy"...hey, let's move on and get some other "new guy," to sign on. Go and look at the thread just registered...say hi there too! Just tryin to keep this moving in a positive direction! New guy...that was one post in one thread....how was camping this summer, new guy? The "new guy" has only ever made one thread to one post! In fact, everyone how was your campin' for the summer of 2010? I am happy as a clam that campateers here nation wide said something for the new guy...hey we got great female campateers here as well, we outta say hi to them as well and thanks everyone for helping to keep the spirit up! Normally a camp forum moves at a snail's pace, this one doesn't and thanks for everyone's 2 cents! I'm very appreciative, by cracky!
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
      X