• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idaho?

Anybody here from/live in Idaho?
    Sgt. Richard V. Gilbert
    USMC Retired
    Scout/Sniper

I've been living in the Gem state for a number of years, however I grew up in Cali.

Comment

Nope, but I have a couple good forum buddies in Idaho. Both are ex-Californiaites. They got tired of the UberLib nonsense down there. Florida and California are both plagued with Big City Nor'easterners who come down and take over........

I'm still undecided where to eventually retire too - North Georgia or Idaho.....
      Depends I guess on how many of my close friends here are still alive by then - I tend to hang out with guys five to ten years my senior....... :D

Always been philosophically more mature than my years...... :rolleyes:
      Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdog57 View Post
        Nope, but I have a couple good forum buddies in Idaho. Both are ex-Californiaites. They got tired of the UberLib nonsense down there. Florida and California are both plagued with Big City Nor'easterners who come down and take over........

I'm still undecided where to eventually retire too - North Georgia or Idaho.....
        Depends I guess on how many of my close friends here are still alive by then - I tend to hang out with guys five to ten years my senior....... :D

Always been philosophically more mature than my years...... :rolleyes:
        I'd say it depends on how you like your moisture, as snow or humidity. :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Yukon Jack View Post
          I'd say it depends on how you like your moisture, as snow or humidity. :rolleyes:
          BWAHAHA!!! Yep, that too! :D

One buddy started out there living on a mountain - loved the isolation and the view - but that first two years they had record snow! Then his wife wrecked the snow plow rig he had on his pickup truck...... :rolleyes:

Now he's divorced and living in the outskirts of Boise...... he likes it!
          Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

You might ask your pal in Boise to join up here Big Dawg? If he camps there is always room at this campfire for more members! Just a thought.
            Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
            Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by richardvg03 View Post
              Anybody here from/live in Idaho?
              Did you have a question or something about Idaho?

Comment

Originally posted by Yukon Jack View Post
                Did you have a question or something about Idaho?
                No, I'm looking for somebody who lives there, who might own a ranch. I'm looking to become friends with somebody like that hahaha!!!
                Sgt. Richard V. Gilbert
                USMC Retired
                Scout/Sniper

Comment

Originally posted by richardvg03 View Post
                  No, I'm looking for somebody who lives there, who might own a ranch. I'm looking to become friends with somebody like that hahaha!!!
                  LOL join the LDS church they all seam to be Mormon. :D:

Comment

Working...
                  X