Weekend Plans, Oct 2 & 3, 2010?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Plans, Oct 2 & 3, 2010?

So whatcha doing this weekend? I know it's a mite early, but it's almost October already! Yikes!! There will be a new poll shortly for the GTG so watch for that! If you're mowin the back forty and wanna share would love to hear 'bout that. Last weekend some fished, some mowed and others were bored, but if you're willin to post we're ready to read! Post up, if you're not campin!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

G/f's sisters birthday
    Sgt. Richard V. Gilbert
    USMC Retired
    Scout/Sniper

Comment

I'm going here this weekend:

http://www.lakeamador.com/
      My Other Interest

Comment

I'm staying home this weakend-no moola. Please refresh my memory-what's GTG?

Comment

GTG=Get To Gether

Stayin home, I think...not sure yet!

Comment

If it doesn't snow, I might drive up to Circle. Hubby has to replace his block heater before it gets too cold to do anything.
            May you always have love to share,
            Health to spare
            And friends that care.

Comment

That's a great drive nearly, if ya go!

We are stayin in Reno and will look around Sparks for grins and giggles. Sparks is Reno's sister city.

Comment

Helping my hunting buddy hang his remaining tree stands, and then getting the camping gear out, cleaned and checked over - the season is just beginning down here!
                Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Here And THERE

Have been out for a week. Were four hours north of home. First in
                  Michigan City on the north west Lake Michigan coast, creek fishing
                  for steelhead. Fish were not up in Trail Creek as they normally would be. It was all fishing and no catching.
                  Then on to Mongo Indiana. Two-thirds across Indiana toward east.
                  The Pigeon River there was also dry, fish wise.
                  Then on to Auburn Indiana, near the eastern border. There wife and I visited the Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg museum and 50, 60 & 70's auto museum.
                  First museum is in the factory where the Duesy's were made and show room. Second is in the servicing and maintainance garage used by the factory.
                  Then the next day visited the Military museum just behind the campgrounds.
                  Wonderful, if not a tad cool outing.
                  Not bad. Night temps dropped to 40.

Comment

Working...
                  X