Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rookie to this forum, pro at camping, hello all!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie to this forum, pro at camping, hello all!!

Hello from Northeast Pennsylvania, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area to be exact. I have been camping for about 10 years. I am also proud to say I am the camp cook for every outing. That means 90% of the planning is up to me, and I like that responsibility. It also means I purchase, maintain and transport all the cooking gear. So far the least amount of people in our outing has been 8! Have planned and cooked for up to 20, all over a campfire! Reading posts on this site gets me craving a trip, but with winter coming, I am jjst going to have to wait. I don't think my wife would enjoy freezing all night. Plus our work schedule does not permit it.
    I am looking forward to reading, learning more, answering questions and conversing with fellow campers. Camping folk are some of the most genuine and ingenious people I know of.
    Thank you,
    Pricey106

Originally posted by pricey106 View Post
    ........I have been camping for about 10 years. I am also proud to say I am the camp cook for every outing. That means 90% of the planning is up to me, and I like that responsibility. . . . So far the least amount of people in our outing has been 8! Have planned and cooked for up to 20, all over a campfire!
    :pYo, Guys! We need Pricey for the GTG in '12:rolleyes:
    Last edited by Eaglebait Ranch; 10-09-2010, 10:13 PM.
    Chuck
    So. Oregon
    TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
    TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
    SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

Working...
    X