Wilderness Camping Info *much needed*********

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilderness Camping Info *much needed*********

Good day to all, Im located in Socal LA area, Been hiking for sometime now big state parks, a lot of campground camping... rules regulations, lots of people. Trying to switch to wilderness camping, wanted to see if anyone could point me in the right direction . Trying to enjoy the beauty of this state out in the middle of nowhere and get the full experience of bonding with the land. Thank you for any tips guys ! Cheers

Sequoia! Also you can check out backcountry.com Later on if i have a trip I'll drop you an invite! You do snow camping also???
    Sgt. Richard V. Gilbert
    USMC Retired
    Scout/Sniper

Comment

Originally posted by richardvg03 View Post
      Sequoia! Also you can check out backcountry.com Later on if i have a trip I'll drop you an invite! You do snow camping also???

I was gonna do these two some time before new years

The Vicente Flat Trail

and go to the
      San Gorgonio Wilderness

I havent gone snow camping yet, due to lack of time during the winter, I usually leave the country , but now I have way more time, and way higher drive to get out to the wilderness.....

Comment

Sounds good man, Im most likely going to tackle The Vicente Flat Trail and San Gorgonio Wilderness first. Im looking for a 15-20 mile hike, with maybe two nights, and mountain ranges with lakes and rivers.... do you happen to know any hikes or places like that ?

Comment

Working...
        X