I'm new here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new here!

New to campingforums.com though have been viewing for over a year as guest. My family an I just started camping two years ago, and you've all been a great help. Just want to say thanks to everyone!

Re: I'm new here!

Hi Culver City. I assume that you are Calif. I grew up in Venice. It was alot less crowded back in the 60's.
    FlashLantern turns your flashlight into a lantern!

Comment

Welcome aboard CulverCityCamper.
      Los Cuernos Ranch on Facebook

Comment

Hello and would love to hear your this year plans
        2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
        Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

MikeB, I am indeed in California. My sister's husband grew up in Venice too. Both cities have changed a lot.
          NYCgrrl, we were just at Cuyamaca Rancho State Park here in CA. We're headed to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon at the end of June. In August my daughter and I will join her friend's family at the Kern River (very hot!) here in CA, and we will end the summer at Lodgepole campground in Sequoia National Park. Sequoia is awesome. It's just beautiful there. We go every year, at least once, even before we started to camp. How 'bout you guys? What do you have planned for the summer?

Comment

My first major camping trip won't come until mid summer. I spend a week camping in the Sawtooths (central Idaho).
            My big trip is September when I spend most of the month camping and bowhunting a few miles outside of yellowstone in Idaho. That is when I work on my designs for new products and the photograpic images for marketing.
            FlashLantern turns your flashlight into a lantern!

Comment

We were going to go to Yellowstone last summer, but decided against it since they don't have bear boxes at each campsite. We weren't comfortable with that. I've seen what bears can do to cars!
              How can you wait so long to camp?! I'd been itching to go since December! I haven't graduated yet to winter camping. I don't like being cold. So it's spring/summer/early fall for us.

Comment

Working...
              X