Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I live

Hi, I am Joanie. I am married with two children, and believe it or not we camped even before the babies (well, not babies anymore, now seven and four lol). We have a travel trailer / toy hauler, and really want to upgrade to a fifth wheel, but with finances, just cant do that right now. You see we invested a lot of time and money into our invention (Willy Washers) so for now we will just have to hold on to the trailer we have, if it doesn't sell.

We don't want to sell but my husband just had surgery and has a hard time cranking the trailer up and down now, hence the 5th wheel. So hopefully Willy will take off and we can get that fifth wheel and keep camping. We really hope to get back to Myrtle Beach and Lake George real soon.

Comment

• Re: Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Hi back Joanie and welcome to our little forum. Hope that your stay with us will be a long and happy camp chatting journey. Feel free to join in the discussions anytime. If you haven't had a chance to read through all the rules there is a short video in the top threads here, that's worth a watch. Also, newer campateers have a moderation period(first 4-6 posts or threads are moderated to ensure honesty) and you've already have had your first post completed, just five more to go and then you'll be good to go! Every campateer has gone through this so it ain't scary! Reach out and share your opinions, maybe make a new friend or two and join the campfire!
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Hi JR 253; Checked out your game on both search and you tube. Interesting.
        Welcome to the fireside.
        Nice to have young folks. All things are realitive.
        When your my age, everyone is either younger or a lot younger than we are.
        So, grab a coffee our your favorite bevy and enjoy. Denny

Do you know Cape May New Jersey? Lovely place.

Comment

I feel kinda silly saying welcome as I am pretty new to the forum also, but what the heck, WELCOME from one inventor to another.
          Staying DRY is what it is all about and a little shade from a hot sun isn’t bad either. www.Flibitygiget.com

Comment

Hi, my name is Rob and hail from Western, PA. I'm new to the forum and dropping in to say "hello".

Comment

Welcome JoanRugg253 and elessar78!
              "Why is it inflationary if the people keep their own money and spend it the way they want to and it's not inflationary if the government takes it and spends it the way it wants to?"
              ~ Ronald Reagan, June 11, 1981

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Stephen. I'm from Conover, NC which is in the western part of the state near the mountains. I'm married with 3 children which are 8(boy), 3(girl) and 8 months(boy). I camped with my family when I was a kid and as an adult I've been on a few outings with friends but just getting started with camping on my own. I was looking around online for some tips when I stumbled upon this forum and thought it looked like a nice place to share stories and get some great advice. I'm very much a novice and had a practice run camping outside in the backyard this past weekend. It went smoothly and gave me some ideas of things I would need as it rained on us all night. My step-son and his friend really enjoyed it and so did I. My 3 year old girl on the other hand was back inside by 10 PM. I hope to learn a lot and share a lot on this forum as some of the pictures I've seen are amazing. The purpose of my wanting to camp is for teaching my kids not to be reliant on "modern" things and be able to "rough it" some. Also to get away from people, lord knows they can get on your nerves! =)

Comment

welcome to all the new members, you will love it here, everyone is great and there is tons of information to be had.
                  Staying DRY is what it is all about and a little shade from a hot sun isn’t bad either. www.Flibitygiget.com

Comment

Welcome sgfulton83! :D
                    "Why is it inflationary if the people keep their own money and spend it the way they want to and it's not inflationary if the government takes it and spends it the way it wants to?"
                    ~ Ronald Reagan, June 11, 1981

Comment

Hello all,, My name is Scott and I live in Southern California, found this site via search engine, I am looking forward to exploring the community

Comment

Hey everyone! Girl from Jersey here. Starting camping/hiking a few years ago and I love it! Hope to learn for you all!

Comment

Hi from beautiful West Michigan.

Comment

Hello I'm Christopher and I just joined the forum. I am looking for a great place for tent camping with privacy between campsites and easy lake access for fishing and swimming in North Mississippi.....

again hello everyone...have a Blessed day

Comment

My name is Mike aka Jewfish Mike. I'm an avid fisherman and smoker.

Comment

Thanks for joining Florida bound!
                                Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
                                Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
                                X