Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Here

Hi All,

I am a newbie here on the forum, I just came upon this site when I was looking some sleeping bag stuff for my next travelling. I just came upon this site when I was googling some travel advices.

I have so many things to talk on travel and the prospect I find here to put across all that fill my mind with simply intrigues me.

Thanks!

Nice Forum

Re: Newbie here!

Welcome to the forums!
    Los Cuernos Ranch on Facebook

Comment

Re: Newbie here!

Hi,I'm new to the forum.I don't use any other sites and just checked this one out due to a friend telling me about it.I know that forums are a good place to learn and interact with other people , so that People can share their experience with each other.

Comment

Re: Newbie Here

Welcome to the board, Alex. Do not be afraid to jump right in with any questions or comments you have. Also, would you mind telling us who recommended us to you?
        Nights spent outside in 2012: 4

Life is a verb.

Comment

Originally posted by bravo47 View Post
          Hi All,

I am a newbie here on the speedboat magazine forum, I just came upon this site when I was looking some sleeping bag stuff for my next travelling. I just came upon this site when I was googling some travel advices.

I have so many things to talk on travel and the prospect I find here to put across all that fill my mind with simply intrigues me.

Thanks!

Nice Forum

Welcome to the forums as well!

I too just recently joined!

Enjoy.
          Last edited by Local Bobby; 04-03-2016, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the group. You will find some good information and interesting characters on here.
            Nights spent outdoors this year: I lost track

Comment

Welcome Alex. Welcome Bobby.

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Originally posted by bravo47 View Post
                  Hi All,

I am a newbie here on the forum, I just came upon this site when I was looking some sleeping bag stuff for my next travelling. I just came upon this site when I was googling some travel advices.

Thanks!

Nice Forum
                  Welcome to the forums man!

Comment

Working...
                  X