Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping Space

Howdy,

So I'm camping and these teenagers begin to run through my site. Hey, so I'm a little outspoken and perhaps stern too. I stop them. I say: "You don't see me in your campsite, what are you doing in mine?" They said it's a short cut to the bathroom. So I said: "No it's not." and I showed them how to walk around "my site". Later that day, a man comes to my campsite and thanks me for being stern with his children(I guess the kids told on me). Ha!
    Is anyone else having this problem? Parents, you gotta teach your children respect for other peoples property and camping space!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

I am diligently working to spread that word

Comment

Amen to that!!! I guess I've raised my boys right; they don't do things like that, have total respect for other campers, very friendly. I do see this kind of behavior from other kids at the campgrounds quite often though, really way too often.

Then of course you have your group of young singles who crank up the music as if everyone nearby wants to hear it.:( That's the problem we had last time out.
      Bill, Kelly and the boys

1968 Apache tent trailer

Comment

Camping with pop up tents

Yeah that happened to me too. Good thing I had my trusty pop up tent with me. I have some websites if you are interested. Good luck next time!

Comment

Working...
        X