Hey Gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Gang

Just wanted to drop in and say HI, it has been a while and a hard road for me trying to just keep going after the loss of my daughter last June. I don't even think that I said anything about it on the forum, was in shock for months and really think I still am.

My family is still having a tough time with it but I think we are on the road to recovery. The one year mark is approaching and as that date gets closer it is getting harder for us, I will be glad to see it gone as I hear it is about the toughest of them all.

I did manage to go camping in the yurt I built in April with my sons and hope to post some pics soon and hope to join back in the discussions more often.

Anyway have a great weekend and keep camping
    Fred
    Staying DRY is what it is all about and a little shade from a hot sun isn’t bad either. www.Flibitygiget.com

Re: Hey Gang

Oh my gosh - so sorry to hear about such a tragedy. My condolences to you and your family. I hope you have lots of wonderful memories to ease your pain.
    Total nights sleeping outdoors in 2013: 28

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Just hope a quick recovery and good luck with you.
      DO NOT be found in a camping tents while being out. Just walk,run,fly in the hug of nature.:D

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I hope you can move on and remember the good times.

Comment

Working...
        X