single mom camping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• single mom camping

I didn't no where to post this but where are all the single moms at lets go camping I dont no it all but I'm learning each and every time we camp so if u want to camp with send me a message my kids love it we kids swim and canoe

Re: single mom camping

Shona, welcome back. I moved your thread here to General Chat & Camping. No worries!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

You could look for meetup groups at meetup.com They might have some mom's groups in your area that camp. Being a dad, that's about all the advice I can offer......... by the way, how is the fire in the UP?
      Nights camped in 2019: 24
      Nights camped in 2018: 24

Comment

Be careful Shona. Make sure you don't camp with a stranger without checking them out first. I'm a single mom too, and would have loved to camp more had I had someone else to camp with, but get to know your camp mate before you embark. Hate to be a wet blanket.....but there are people who'd like the idea of camping with a single mom that you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley, let alone a dark camp site.

Comment

You would like to very careful during camping due to solo traveling. If kids are with you then more conscious about safeties. Keep all the essential items like foods, documents, first aid box, proper clothes, awareness of weather.
          These some tips keep you away from any harmful threads and make your journey enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
          X