lurking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lurking

I have been lurking for a while now and thought I needed to say Hey. I am an O.F. (old Fellow) that like to camp, mainly car camping, I don't spell well or express myself well but if you can look past that I will try to join in on some of the threads and learn a lot from y'all. I am from north Texas, really enjoy the state parks lookin' forward to visiting some of the national parks soon. I have a 4 man tent that is used for the camping and an assortment of useless gear.

Re: lurking

Welcome aboard. If you use your gear then it isn't useless. We are not here to judge you or your gear, just to chat and offer up info or ask questions about the things that interest us all.

Comment

Thank you nice to be welcomed.

Comment

From one O.F. (Old Fart) to another - Welcome, and jump right in. I too "lurked" for a while before participating.

Comment

Welcome Old Fellow. You may not know how you will add to this sight, but believe me, you will. The more participants, the better this sight will be.....and add to the content.....and I'd just like to hear more about your experiences and suggestions.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Dannytoo! Just hop on in and join the conversations.

Comment

Working...
            X