Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping Yourself After You Join.

Howdy,
    You know, when I first joined http://campingforums.com I said great, here's a place I share my camping experiences and begun to share as everyone can see. But let me just remind everyone that there is a lot more to do on this web site than meets the eye. If you don't believe me you can go back through F.A.Q. and spend some time reading them. For one thing you can create photo albums of your camping travels, what you might photograph along the way, wild life, blah, blah, blah. Just keep your photos and your words as a G rating(our children can read this stuff). You can help another camper's reputation grow or subtract. You can start individual groups within your profile, you can enlist friends from among the other members of this site. I have two small groups that I have formed: The Camping Cooper's Club and the Generator Hater's Club. About the photo albums even though you upload your photos, those still have to pass the Admin's approval before other campers can see where you have been, if you want them too. I spend a lot of time working on albums, just thought I'd share! Hope to see your name on the boards, more often!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

re:

Generator Hater's club, love it!! If you need conveniences with electricity, find yourself an electric site and spare us the noise!!
    Bill, Kelly and the boys

1968 Apache tent trailer

Comment

Helping yourself

Howdy Tars,
      It is not so much that I hate generators lock, stock and barrel. I hate generators that run after quiet hours at the many campsites that I slept at! You should join my group?

Comment

Yep, joined!!
        Bill, Kelly and the boys

1968 Apache tent trailer

Comment

Helping Yourself after you join

Howdy THCs,
          Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X