Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a weekend to go camping in north Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a weekend to go camping in north Texas!

high 70's today and looking the same for the weekend. Beautiful fall colors, cold lakes and cool nights. Can't wait!

Re: What a weekend to go camping in north Texas!

North Texas as in Dallas area or panhandle? To me, north is the panhandle but I am right here at the base of it. Hope you have a great trip.
    "It's better to have that and not need it than it is to need it and not have it" - Captain Woodrow F. Call

Nights spent out in 2014: 1

Comment

North Texas as in Dallas, University of North Texas vicinity... It was a great little trip, thank you! Absolutely beautiful at night time, great weather, few bugs.

Comment

Nights back east I remember were beautiful.... till I moved out West. You oughta see the night sky from Big Bend or from Carlsbad National Park. No light pollution for miles.... never thought you could see as many stars. You can almost see everything by starlight alone with no moon. Only problem is, it is a long ways off from your area.

Still..... glad you had a great trip.
        "It's better to have that and not need it than it is to need it and not have it" - Captain Woodrow F. Call

Nights spent out in 2014: 1

Comment

Sound like a great trip! Any pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Arrow View Post
            Sound like a great trip! Any pics?

It was a great trip!! Looking like the weather will go back up this weekend so who knows, I may go again. The only photos I took were of my kiddos and I may be a little paranoid but I don't post pics of them.

Comment

Working...
            X