dry ice supplier aka where to mget dry ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dry ice supplier aka where to mget dry ice

I was in King Soopers grocery store (part of the Kroger chain) and I noticed they had a dry ice chest in the customer service area. I asked if they sold it, and they said yes, they do. I have read that dry ice is better for camping, so I just thought I woul share this information with you guys. You may be able to by it at your local grocer.

Where so you guys get your dry ice?
    Nights camped in 2019: 24
    Nights camped in 2018: 24

Re: dry ice supplier aka where to mget dry ice

I buy mine at Walmart. I only use it to keep my meats frozen if I am camping for more than a couple of days. Be sure to follow safety guidelines when handling it(for the newbies).

Comment

where do you find it at walmart?
      Nights camped in 2019: 24
      Nights camped in 2018: 24

Comment

Originally posted by HogSnapper
        The Kroger, Walmart and Albertson's grocery stores around here all have dry ice for sale. I've used it on long canoe trips where there is no resupply for more than a week. Other than that, I don't think it's economical for just weekend camping but it works great if you want some frozen beer cans (or steaks) on day 7 of a summer trip in the hot sun.
        Same here at Kroger in Ohio & West Virginia. The display by the customer service area showed up around Thanksgiving.
        - Laura
        Coleman Dome/Instant Cabin Tents, Kamprite IPS, Shasta Oasis 18ft Travel Trailer

Comment

Working...
        X