Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there. newbie here.

Hi everyone

I'm Jarrod and I am new to this forum. I'm a camper and would love to share my experiences with you..

Have a great day ahead.

Re: Hi there. newbie here.

Howdy Jarrod01, welcome to the United States! I noticed your home page. For the time being please refrain from mentioning or posting a link to your homepage. In reality, it would be great if you would share your camping experiences from down under. Some individuals may see you as a spammer but I do not think so. Our countries and websites should be able to co-exist. It would also be nice if you would mention this website to your membership as well. But please be advised that the moment you list or post a link to your homepage your post/threads will be moved to the unapproved vendor section. I would suggest that after your moderation period is finished and you would still like to be an active member with us and post links to your homepage you will need to apply for a preferred vendor's license. Thank you,
    Sincerely,
    Brent
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Re: Hi there. newbie here.

Thanks for your advice Brent. All of your advices will be noted. I really love camping and looking forward to share my experiences with you guys.

Comment

Working...
      X