Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things to do while here

Howdy,
    So once you join and start looking and communicating on the boards what then. Well, most folks think: Shucks, wish I could do more than just talk about camping. Well, you can! If you got a little time and have some photos you can make photo ablums of places you have been too. I'm always referring people to check out my photo albums, maybe they do and maybe they don't but it's all there if they want to take the trouble to see that we can back up our stories about camping with where we have been. Here is just my list of albums that I add too at least every so often. Each album can have 60 photos in it. Sure it takes a little time, but so does camping and having photo albums keeps me in the groove to go camping more so I get a chance to add to my albums. The photo gallery forum only entitles everyone to upload five photos per thread or post, anyway here's my list:

1. Camping Gear
    2. Joshua Tree National Park, California(Full)
    3. Camping California
    4. Southern Nevada
    5. Mojave Desert Cactus
    6. Southern Nevada
    7. Boondoggling(v1) full
    8. Mojave Desert Wildflowers v1-full
    9. Camping Lake Mead National Recreation Area
    10. Wildlife While Watching
    11. Camping Utah
    12. Camping Arizona
    13. Places we've Been
    14. The Camping Coopers
    15. Boondoggling volume 2
    16. Camping Southern Nevada
    17. Mojave Desert Wildflowers Volume 2

The idea here is sharing where I've been with the world. How many times have you got on the web looking for photos of a camping spot that you know other people have already been too. Are there any photos. Nope! That is what I think camping forums is all about. So like I said, if you have a little time share where you have been, not only with words but also with photos. Just because I'm the only fella from Las Vegas, Nevada that is registered here doesn't mean that I'm the only fella camping from Las Vegas too.

You get to ablums by going into your profile page and following directions. There is no big mister picture guy telling you that your pictures stink and that you don't know what you are doing. The forum administrator is the only approval you'll need and that's easy, just sent a pm to them asking for approval. Just remember to keep your photos above an PG-13 rating, our children have the know-how to run a computer better than you and they can see our photos too. So that means don't get trashy. Good luck and let's go camping!

If I left something out, I apologize here and now. They didn't pay me to write this thread I'm just sharing!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
Working...
X