Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you want for Christmas this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you want for Christmas this year?

I got ukulele to play on camping trips (and, between camping trips).
    - Laura
    Coleman Dome/Instant Cabin Tents, Kamprite IPS, Shasta Oasis 18ft Travel Trailer

Comment

got some gander mountain gift cards
      so bought myself a little ice shanty

and a hammock

Comment

Cool Terasec, when the ice shanty and hammock are used together I think you've built a suicide machine, or a Terasicle wrapper.

One of my daughters got me a camping store gift card, and since it was an additional 25% off, I added this ultralight aluminum 25x25" table to my gear. It serves as a coffee table or full-height table depending on leg setup, and will resist heat, unlike our Roll-A-Table, which is wood slats covered with vinyl. Looking forward to the extra table space in our campsite:

Last edited by tplife; 01-07-2014, 06:40 PM.
        “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
        ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Aluminum guy line adjuster, spray waterproofing and nesting SS wine glasses. Pretty much knew those were coming.

Two pleasant surprises, a new version of the OVE-GLOVE, that is steam-proof, I have gotten the glove a little warm a few times straining pasta. Some short BBQ tools, that will fit nicely in my cook kit. Overall great Christmas.

Gave my girlfriend a Platypus Wine bladder, which she promptly regifted the next day! :cool:
          sigpic

Comment

Don't know what I did wrong but but Santa brought me noooooooo camping specific gear:confused:
            Does he think I have too much?
            He did however bring me a 900 fill goose down quilt but somehow charged it to my AMEX card. That man is getting senile.....
            2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
            Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

That sounds like an awesome quilt, worthy of a UL backpacker. Got the specs on it?
              2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

Originally posted by NYCgrrl View Post
                Don't know what I did wrong but but Santa brought me noooooooo camping specific gear:confused:
                Does he think I have too much?
                He did however bring me a 900 fill goose down quilt but somehow charged it to my AMEX card. That man is getting senile.....
                Senile or genius?
                “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
                – E. B. White

Comment

Working...
                X