No announcement yet.

Never Be Worried During Camping Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Be Worried During Camping Again!

It's no secret, I love to camp. I like to take the whole family out on the weekends and find a good place in the mountains to be with nature. On the flip side, I also love electronics. As much as I hate taking them with us, I do seem them as a necessity. Unfortunately, we don't always have signal and/or the battery dies fast. This is true even though we aren't actually using the devices.

Lately, there have been more and more reports of campers getting lost or stranded because of some accident. Then they are left to forage until someone can find them, or they make their way back to their starting point. I have always been afraid of this happening to us. That is why I always carry multiple items to help get us out of that situation. Although, no longer will I have to spend time packing multiple items. Only thinks to this flashlight.

It's much like having a swiss army knife, everything combined in one to help you out. This doesn't require batteries, it is run off of a windup system. The flashlight comes with a seatbelt cutter, emergency beacon, electronics charger, siren and so much more! I couldn't help but share this amazing device with others that share my love of camping and safety!

Re: Never Be Worried During Camping Again!

Which multiple items does this replace, which help if you are lost?
    2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

This screams advertiser. :cool:
      sigpic

Comment

I think you are right

Comment

Aww... people wouldn't do anything like that, would they? </Sarcasm>

Comment

I have always been singularly unimpressed with every wind-up gadget I have tried. I make sure to carry plenty spare batteries! ;-)
            Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

I think the poster could be a poser (advertiser) I tried to locate an affiliate link buried in the hyperlink but could not find it because he used a url shrinker.
              The flashlight is actually nice. Here is a photo of it from Amazon. Maybe an administrator can strip the affiliate link. The flashlight does have value as an emergency item. I would not buy it until it has a dozen or so reviews on Amazon. No need to be the first sucker that tries every product that hits the market.

LifeLight Emergency Flash Light Window Breaker - AM/FM Radio - Seat Belt Cutter - Cell Phone Charger - Compass - Siren - and Warning Light Flasher.
              Visit me at Campward Bound for more camping information.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, I knew this was spam. Hence my carefully worded reply.
                2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

I'm not going out in the White Mountains with a crappy dimestore 3-led flashlight that would barely give me enough light to tie my shoes. There are no windows to break in the mountains. I have an FM radio in my iPod, but I never use it. I would be dead if I were stranded long enough to kill my simple flip phone battery. I do carry a compass and wouldn't rely on a cheap-ass compass built into a plastic flashlight.

I hike with a Petzl Tikka 2 headlamp , a 4 Sevens AA flashlight, and a new Suunto compass Santa brought me:

Last edited by hwc1954; 01-10-2014, 11:02 PM.

Comment

This thread is obviously a poor man's low-cost marketing schill for a cheap product bought in China for 58 cents with dreams that it can be sold in the USA with wonderous returns. I hope OP "Samblount" didn't invest all his dope money on this piece of plastic, or it means more years living in mom's basement.

By the way, before this turns into a long thread on flashlights, somebody remind me what brand flashlight Daniel Boone used?

Last edited by Mike; 01-11-2014, 05:35 AM.

Comment

He used a 250 lumen headlamp

Comment

Daniel Boone had an iPod, didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by MacGyver View Post

Ha ha HAAAAA.. Excellent, McGyver. Great humor.

Comment

Originally posted by MacGyver View Post

MacGyver for the win!
                            “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
                            – E. B. White

Comment

Daniel Boone with his 250 LUMEN HEADLAMP wins.

This THREAD IS CLOSED
                              Visit me at Campward Bound for more camping information.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X