Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilderness Shower That Will Work?

Howdy,
    Thought I had the wilderness shower for tent camping scrubbed clean. I been wasting time on junk and plenty of jingle too boot! For an extended stay somewhere, has anyone tried solar panels for this wonderful pastime of playing with the rubber ducky? Anyone's two cents would be worth the read. I thought about asking strangers at an RV campground if I could use their shower but haven't put that to the test yet. Chicken I suppose. Nothing to-date really holds water in the practical world of camping: trailer, pop-up or tent. Just trying to stay clean.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

VDF I posted this link in a topic under tent camping. I didn't see this topic sorry....

http://www.safetycentral.com/porcamsolsho.html
    2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Crewcab
    2004 Rockwood Freedom 1640 LTD
    I am not lost, I am here

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

Howdy JP,
      You don't ever have to say sorry to me, I didn't see it, that's my stupidity not yours'. Thank you very much compremdo! How about anyone else that's techy with solar panels? I'm digging want you found!

Comment

I have used the camping shower: The Tepee Shower/Outhouse... I really like it, it is easy to clean easy to set up and doesn't take up a ton of room. If youre interested I found it here: Tepee Camping Shower

Comment

Howdy campgirl25,
          Thank you for your suggestion. Interesting, we have tried similiar and found that a luke warm shower is okay but I am trying to provide my misses with sustainable hot water. Probably, further on up the road we will have to break down and get a model that will run off our 20 lb. propane tank and spend some bucks.

Comment

Re: Wilderness Shower That Will Work?

Originally posted by renodesertfox View Post
            Howdy,
            Thought I had the wilderness shower for tent camping scrubbed clean. I been wasting time on junk and plenty of jingle too boot! For an extended stay somewhere, has anyone tried solar panels for this wonderful pastime of playing with the rubber ducky? Anyone's two cents would be worth the read. I thought about asking strangers at an RV campground if I could use their shower but haven't put that to the test yet. Chicken I suppose. Nothing to-date really holds water in the practical world of camping: trailer, pop-up or tent. Just trying to stay clean.
            Hi! I know exactly what you mean. Summer/beach camping is so much better if you can have a fresh shower. I got a 3 gal garden sprayer, a kitchen sink sprayer, and I frankensteined them together! Try it! way better than these bag/gravity based showers.

http://www.campingforums.com/forum/s...wer-(pic-heavy)

Comment

Working...
            X