No announcement yet.

Where to find canisters for this stove?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find canisters for this stove?

I think I got this stove in Europe, and I can't find any canisters to fit it. Does anyone recognize this and know where I can get fuel for it? thanks

The only label on it says Baccini

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-06-27 09.45.19.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	72913Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-06-27 09.44.58.jpg
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	72914Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-06-27 09.44.40.jpg
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	72915Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-06-27 09.43.54.jpg
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	72916

Re: Where to find canisters for this stove?

I have nothing for you. Sorry.
    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
    – E. B. White

Comment

...just guessing but I would probably try to determine if it is a stove meant to pierce the canister or one meant to clip or screw onto the canister.
      If there is an REI or similar outfitter store locally take the stove to them and ask if they can help you.
      this link might help, pics of canister types near bottom;
      http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/expert-a...o-fuel-and-gas

I have seen short clip on and pierce type butane canisters at Wal-Mart and other sporting goods stores. some careful measurement is definitely in order both diameter and height....

Enjoy!
      Last edited by Happy Joe; 06-28-2016, 10:33 AM.
      2006 Jeep Rubicon, TJ; 4.11 gears, 31" tires, 4:1 transfer case, lockers in both axles
      For DD & "civilized" camping; 2003 Ford explorer sport, 4wd; ARB & torsen diffs, 4.10 gears, 32" MTs.
      Ground tents work best for me, so far.
      Experience along with properly set up 4WD will get you to & through places (on existing, approved 4WD trails) that 4WD, alone, can't get to.

Comment

Originally posted by lonj View Post
        I think I got this stove in Europe, and I can't find any canisters to fit it. Does anyone recognize this and know where I can get fuel for it? thanks

The only label on it says Baccini

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5618[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5619[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5620[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5621[/ATTACH]
        The second picture is upside down thus making it hard to read what is written on the canister that seems to have more letters than "Baccini".
        2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
        Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

You might want to ask over at Classic Camp Stoves, I'm sure you find several experts there. http://classiccampstoves.com/

Comment

Working...
          X