Name:	IMG_20181114_103514_hdr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	73015Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181114_103535_hdr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	73016
    “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Re: When You Can't Go Camping...

Oh, you must provide more details. What were the pics? Co-workers invited? etc etc etc
    2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
    Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
    Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
    Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

We had a "memorial" for our co-worker Piggy. He got tired of being abused by the boss and ran away. The photos were ones Piggy sent back to us during his tour of California State Parks. One day, there were no more messages or photos from Piggy...

So today we had a memorial for Piggy. We hung his photos and posted his "Petunia Alert" (sort of like an Amber alert but for pigs) and his song. Then we bbq'd pork ribs!!

Our unit celebrated here, but we heard that other staff in different areas celebrated with slow pulled pork, etc.

My motorhome has become an honored guest at these events because we can use his oven and stove out in our equipment yard. And there are always utensils, glasses, etc. on hand.
      “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Here's the crew
        Attached Files

Comment

Taking your RV to work always reminds me of the show St. Elsewhere. At least I think it was that show, where one of the doctors lived in a motor home on the hospital's parking lot. I picture myself doing that for a while when I sell the house I'm living in before going to settle down in parts unknown.

Comment

Working...
          X