New to this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this site

Hello.....I'm new to this forum, came from a forum that said only popup campers were aloud and I only had a tent...just got a new instant tent, our last tent was damaged in storms
    Attached Files

Re: New to this site

Welcome Gamerfan81! Don't worry about that attitude here!
    “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Thanks.... I'm a big fan of camping :yipi:

Comment

Originally posted by Gamerfan81 View Post
        Thanks.... I'm a big fan of camping :yipi:
        ...As are we all!!!

Welcome to this forum!

Enjoy!
        2006 Jeep Rubicon, TJ; 4.11 gears, 31" tires, 4:1 transfer case, lockers in both axles
        For DD & "civilized" camping; 2003 Ford explorer sport, 4wd; ARB & torsen diffs, 4.10 gears, 32" MTs.
        Ground tents work best for me, so far.
        Experience along with properly set up 4WD will get you to & through places (on existing, approved 4WD trails) that 4WD, alone, can't get to.

Comment

Welcome! Nice to see someone from Ohio here as well (I'm from the SW corner of the state). This site can be a bit quiet at times, but is always friendly and helpful.

On a side note, I enjoy a bit of gaming myself...have a PS4. Favorite games include Star Wars Battlefront (long live the Empire ;-) ) and interactive titles such as Until Dawn. Also enjoy ports of traditional games such as Uno, Scrabble & Risk.
          Where we've camped so far (as an adult...many more when I was a kid :-)

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Nice tent. Have you had a chance to break it in? I am always curious to hear how different tents work out.
            “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
            – E. B. White

Comment

Originally posted by James. View Post
              Welcome to the forum. Nice tent. Have you had a chance to break it in? I am always curious to hear how different tents work out.
              Not yet....couple weeks were going again so I will post then about how good it works, I'm sure it be a good tent because it's a instant tent so stronger poles

Comment

Working...
              X