Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Have A Favorite Campground

Howdy,
    Don't mind me, I'm just trying to keep communication going when the pace slows a little. So, do you have a favorite Campground that you go to? Maybe not every year but then again maybe every year(heehee)!

If you do it's a simple yes or no question or you can chat a little bit about it. But what would be really nice is, if you have a favorite campground please take the time to give us all the details about where it is, how to get there, what's there, etc. And post or start a new thread in the "Where To Go" section from the part of the Western Hemisphere or European Hemisphere where you live.

Now I know I'm asking alot and in two parts, but please just think about and then jump on the board and tell us about it? Then go camp.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Howdy self,
    Yep, we have afavorite camping spot...it's which ever the one we're in at the time. See "Where to Go" section Southwestern States and you'll see 'em.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

I'm not sure what the place is called, but I have a favorite "only one I've been on" that has a river that runs threw it and some rustic cabins.

It's near Pere Cheney Michigan.
      My cooking site!

Comment

Working...
      X