Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Marries In Nevada

Howdy,
    Nevada's reputation as a wedding mecca is well founded in its historically convenient regulations. Nevada does not require pre-wedding blood tests or a waiting period, and marriage licenses are easy to buy at the county clerk's office in each of the state's 17 counties. True to their reputations as cities that never sleep, Las Vegas and Reno even have license bureaus that stay open until midnight or around the clock on weekends.

U.S. Residents
    Must be 18 or over, and must both appear before the County Clerk (Males and females between 16 & 18 years old can obtain marriage licenses with their parents' consent. Consent is given in person, or in writing (Notorized) to the County Clerk)

Legal identification with proof of birth date required (i.e. driver's license, certified copy of birth certificate, or a passport)
    No blood test or waiting period required :eek:

Not A U.S. Resident? Nevada Is International:D

No place knows the international language of love than Nevada. That’s why you can get married in Nevada even if you're not a U.S. resident. Most countries require a certified copy of your marriage certificate ($10) and an apostil from the Nevada Secretary of State ($20). Contact your home country's consulate office (located in the United States) to find out if additional certifications are required.

It is huge here, when I was first starting out in photography I too even worked at a couple of wedding chapels, including the famous one with a drive thru wedding chapel. If I could only find all my photos, you'd be shocked at what I used to do for a buck or two! Just thought I'd share! :o
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
Working...
X