New to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum

Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Mitchell and I'm new here. I'm from Vancouver, where are you guys from?

whats up Mitchell, I'm from Nebraska!! Don't forget to introduce yourself on the Just Registered thread so everyone can say hi and get to know you!!

Heres a direct link: http://www.campingforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=643

Welcome to the best camping forum around with the best bunch of campers you can find!
    "Survival isn't learned overnight" ~XXXMoonshineXXX~
    sigpic

Comment

Yep, Mitch, hey! Thanks for joining! And a great big note of thanks to Moonshine - who is none other than Waterfowler84...thanks for stepping up and greeting! And everyone else who always says howdy to any new campers here!! Thank you! Thank You!! When is the weathergoing to break so we can go camping?

We're back from our B&B in Temecula, CA wine country wedding anniversary! Had a wonderful time, bought lots of great wine and made a couple of new friends who like camping. Soon I'll put up some pics even though it ain't campin'. Who's gonna kick me out? :D
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
      X