Gas Prices....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Prices....

Here in sunny but rainy southern Nevada gas prices are beginning to climb again, now up to $2.80 p/g. When we were in southern CA last week it was $3.15 a gallon. What's it in your neck of the woods?
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Here in SE Georgia, regular is $2.48, and diesel is $2.76, as of 0515 this morning. Its been holding like this for awhile. I'm sure it will start heading back up soon. :mad:

Comment

Here in Tallahassee, Florida - the gas is averaging $2.73 to $2.79 per gallon regular, but is finally beginning to drop back slowly - I see a few Petro stations already back down to $2.69 a gallon. A few miles outside town, prices can range up to $2.87 a gallon - they figure they are 'the only game around' if folks NEED gas at that point. They prey on travelers who want to fill up before hitting town.
      What disturbs me more is the number of stations I see with their pumps baggedand no price displayed - they aren't selling gas! Don't know whats wrong with them. :confused:
      Gas prices here had first climbed ten cents a gallon the day beforeChristmas, then again the day before New Years. Then again the next weekend. Thirty cents up in three weeks! Then it held for awhile.
      Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

our prices climbed similar to Bigdog's post and currently the local stations to me are running at $2.54
        2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Crewcab
        2004 Rockwood Freedom 1640 LTD
        I am not lost, I am here

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

Here in Nebraska it ranges...the further away you get from the bigger cities like Omaha and Lincoln the more expensive fuel becomes. Here in Omaha it is around 2.54-.56/gal for super unleaded (ethanol added). As you get further west it will rise to between 2.60-2.75, pretty much depending on the populations of the towns.
          "Survival isn't learned overnight" ~XXXMoonshineXXX~
          sigpic

Comment

3.08 here in San Diego
            Sgt. Richard V. Gilbert
            USMC Retired
            Scout/Sniper

Comment

Working...
            X