Merry Christmas, what did you get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas, what did you get?

Merry Christmas to Everyone. Did Santa bring you anything good?
    Nights camped in 2019: 24
    Nights camped in 2018: 24

Re: Merry Christmas, what did you get?

Cant open it yet
    But know am getting 1/2 a prosciutto
    And sausage stuffer adapter for my kitchenaid

Comment

My wife bought me the Magma cooking set and the Trash Ez that goes on my shelter leg. Also a folding aluminum step stool to get in and out of my Silver Streak trailer.

Comment

I got to spend two days of time with my Dad, his wife, and my family. Small gathering. Truly great conversation, great food, great drink, and great laughs.

Camping related stuff? A Black Diamond Moji lantern, a Therm-a-rest compressible pillow, and a 100% wool Italian army surplus blanket, circa 1951-a beautiful, heavy blanket.
        2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
        Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
        Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
        Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

The Magma kit is a gorgeous thing to behold! Christmas for me was a feast of home-cooked gourmet fare with extended family, a temporary break from the distractions of this year's multiple personal and family tragedy and trauma. Just God's plan I guess, and part of getting older, but a short ride on my Harley puts things back in perspective at how lucky we are just to see another changing year. God Bless all of us at CampingForums.com.
          “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
          ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Made some cotecchino sausage with my christmas present
            Cotecchino sausage is a traditional italian sausage prepared with lentils for new years

Comment

Nothing directly camping related. Got a new Stauer Centurion Hybrid watch (massive!), a Daisy Powerline slingshot (think Wrist Rocket type), some nice historical reference books, and a pair of shoes.
              Still getting in parts to repair, upgrade and modify my 1988 Ford E150 conversion van into a camper.
              Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdog57 View Post
                Nothing directly camping related. Got a new Stauer Centurion Hybrid watch (massive!), a Daisy Powerline slingshot (think Wrist Rocket type), some nice historical reference books, and a pair of shoes.
                Still getting in parts to repair, upgrade and modify my 1988 Ford E150 conversion van into a camper.
                Nice!!! hehe---the mention of that little item brought back some fun memories.
                2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
                Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
                Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
                Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

I got some new jewelry from a friend. And, it looks like my boss is giving me new ignition/starting wiring in my Clipper! (Hey, I didn't even ask - he OFFERED!)
                  “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

My Christmas camping related gifts - Coleman Camp Scissors and a Wegner self inflating sleeping pad.
                    - Laura
                    Coleman Dome/Instant Cabin Tents, Kamprite IPS, Shasta Oasis 18ft Travel Trailer

Comment

Well, now that Obama said the war in Afghanistan is finally over, I feel that is the greatest gift of all.

Unless, of course, it wasn't true...

Comment

Working...
                      X