Looking for year-round site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for year-round site

My family has a tow-behind camper, not pop-up. I don't know much about it other than it has running water, air conditioning/heating and needs to be towed by truck. Right now my father has it in his yard and is looking for a camp site we can move it to and keep it there year round to be able to use it whenever we have the time to get away. We live in Baltimore, but would like for the site to be no more than a three-hour drive. Also, we would be splitting the cost of the rental site between 5 people and would like the rental fee to be quite low as we all don't have much money. Any suggestions or links would be helpful.

Look into private campgrounds in your area. Not much help, from me. Maybe others will chime in, hang in there!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by renodesertfox View Post
      Look into private campgrounds in your area. Not much help, from me. Maybe others will chime in, hang in there!

Ditto.

I don't live near Baltimore...but around here its the local campgrounds that offer year round rentals. I believe one woman here pay $3000 a year to leave her very small camper in the grounds all year. She lives in it in the summer and rents out her home.
      There are several campgrounds here that rent out year round and they are all privatly owned. One national state park campground that wouldn't entertain the notion.

Comment

Working...
      X