Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goin' Campin!!!

Howdy'all,

So my wonderful bride has finally hit the nerve to get me motivated! Next month we are going camping! Yipee! Yipee!! She knows I can't do any packing, I can't do any setting up camp, nor will I be permitted to do any cooking! She says she "do it all!" I have a wonderful bride, that is why I love her so! We are going August 18 and returning August 22 and it another month away and I'll be able to do a little by then. Gee! I'm so excited I could just wet myself! It will be fine! Thank you my wonderful bride! I love you more than words can ever tell!! Just hope I don't fall down again and loose my balance or any foolish thing like that! Just thought I'd share! And I will take photos to share again!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

shes very nice!

Comment

She is packing,unpacking, setting up, cooking, and breaking down camp. you are lucky she is taking you along. :D
      Just remember when at camp to do as the doctor says and you will be fine.
      Last edited by jpurdy; 07-12-2009, 11:55 AM.
      2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Crewcab
      2004 Rockwood Freedom 1640 LTD
      I am not lost, I am here

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

Howdy JP,
        You be dang tootin' right on the money there! If I'm not nice to her she could just leave me for her own solitude. Believe me, she does like to camp! I'm always trying to be nicest guy you've ever met when it come to being nice to my be-loved!

Comment

Is your recovery progressing as hoped and is the date of the 18th still good for your camping trip??
          JP
          I am not lost, I am here

Comment

Longer than I ever thought. I can only really sit upright in my leather desk chair for about 30 minutes at a time, then it's back to bed for an hour. I have a pro account on smugmug and have been having trouble setting prices, so yesterday morning about 4 hours at the desk. I slept from 2PM yesterday until 6AM this morning. Bride & I are still going camping. I can drive my grand fine, I took my self off the narcotic drugs so have been having lots of pain. But we are still going camping. Thanks for asking. As soon as I wake up every morning I'm out walking 1/2 block and back. Last week we drove up to Mt. Charleston(where we will go camping); a 45 minute drive and it was wonderful! Las Vegas is at 2,000' in elevation and the cg is at 8600' what a cool down from 110 degrees down to 71 degrees!By cracky, I'm going camping! Hey, JP thanks for asking! How you doing?

Comment

We are doing fine. Wife and I just got back from a trip to Florida to visit our son.
              School opened today for teachers and other staff. Getting ready for the students on Aug 3.
              The school week is Monday thru Thursday. Hopefully there will be many weekend camping trips.
              Glad you are recovering. I know being off the drugs is good but I hope you have a few stashed just in case.
              JP
              I am not lost, I am here

Comment

Working...
              X