getting back into camping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting back into camping

Hello it's been like 9 years since we been camping now that I quit auto racing me and my wife decided to get back into camping. I would like a camper but right now go with tent. I have a 4 man but with 2 kids that is not feasible. I have been looking at kmart and walmart for tents does anybody have recommendations I want a good one at least 7 man I don't want the family wet when it rains thatnk you for your help,

Originally posted by awurster View Post
    Hello it's been like 9 years since we been camping now that I quit auto racing me and my wife decided to get back into camping. I would like a camper but right now go with tent. I have a 4 man but with 2 kids that is not feasible. I have been looking at kmart and walmart for tents does anybody have recommendations I want a good one at least 7 man I don't want the family wet when it rains thatnk you for your help,
    Howdy awurster,
    Welcome to the best campfire around. There are many manufacturers of tents these days. I like Eureka, so check them out. Buying a tent is a very personal choice, just like where is the best camp site. There are many factors in a decision about buying a tent. There are many good articles written here that will help you if you care to do the research. Thanks for joining camping forums. Check out Eureka.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
    X