My Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Introduction

Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Matt and I'm new to the forum. I just wanted to say hey.. I hope I posted this in the right section.. if not, mods please feel free to move it.

Howdy Matt,
    I'm the only mod here, and JohnJohn's the sole owner of his great site; I just want to thank you for joining up with this bunch of campers. All of us camp in different ways but we all camp! And I'm sure you'll fit in fine. Sharing experiences and asking questions is what we'll about. We all hope your stay with us is a long and happy one! The best way to git going is to find a subject you like and leave a comment, or start a thread like this one, someone will get back to you soon!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Welcome Matt

Comment

I"m new here also..Made a couple of posts and if there in the wrong section please move and PM,so I can find any responses..thanks

Comment

We are pretty flexible with where a post or thread goes. If you request a move we will honor and comply. Sometimes we'll even sleep on a question too, but JohnJohn is the boss camper; it's his site and he has the final word. What we don't like is swearing, personal attacks, and spammers get the boot immediately...there is only one warning given...then it's a lifetime ban. Thanks for asking. There is another site or two that JohnJohn owns and on Traildriven there is some fowl language but again JohnJohn is the trailboss there as well! I'm a member there, it's for off-roading, 4x4, 2x4 & rock running.
          Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
          Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
          X